Saturday, July 23, 2011

You Are What You Eat!

I've always wanted to post this somewhere, but until now, I've never had the time!

These are some simple, silly, and fun spot illustrations for an assignment last semester. We were asked to pick from a list of potential subjects (love, food, medicine, business, etc) and create some simple images that could be sold as a stock illustration. Being a girl who is completely food obsessed, this was a no-brainer for me. I decided to go with the commonly known phrase "you are what you eat", and put my own spin on it. I also have a minor obsession with drawing hair. Seriously, give me an excuse to draw a green afro and I will have a ball doing it!
"Lilly, anytime I talk to you, you're either eating, or talking about eating." 

No comments:

Post a Comment